The EDOCS Orders module allowes to manage the order execution process at production sites.
The main functionalities are:
- Review of the list of production orders with their current status, their planned and actual execution times periods
- Review of the details of a production order, visualization of the order of the operations included in it, including for each order, at least: BOM structure, production resource used, collective progress of realization broken down by normal quantity and waste, status changes, report history of quantities produced with a reporting user information, date and reporting period, batch number, correct amounts and quantity of waste broken down by type of waste, calculators with which the report was registered
- Possibility to add comments to production and operations orders
- Approving an order if the quantity produced is below the preset value
- Ability to generate manual printouts for production orders